Thursday, November 25, 2010

Let the Adventures in Blogging Begin!

Well, after much thought, I've decided to start a blog! The main reason being, Jonathan and I have many family members living out of town and I would like to keep them up to date on our comings and goings and, most importantly, tell stories of our most exciting new adventure: parenting! Edison sure has kept us on our toes! But we have been loving every minute of it (minus the lack of sleep part). He is already 4 months old and has changed so much. We have been very blessed!

After mulling it over for a few days, I decided to name my blog "Confessions of a Skateboarding Widow" because me (and others) have joked through the years that I have become widowed due to the amount of time Jonathan spends at the skate park. I thought this name was funny.....and not quite as boring as "Reichert Family Blog". According to Jonathan, Edison is a future skateboarder in the making and has been to the skate park many times since he was only a few weeks old.



So, here goes nothin'. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah!! I love it!! very creative and the title is soooo true! i look forward to reading more of your confessions!! (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Blogosphere! Looking forward to joining you on your adventure :o)

    ReplyDelete