Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tons of People + Tons of Food = Fun at the PNE!

Last Sunday afternoon, Jonathan and I decided to close off the summer with a visit to the PNE. In my opinion, the summer is just not the same without the PNE.

This was Edison's first time at the PNE and he was very excited to see cows and lots of other fun animals. Edison is at the point now where he really doesn't want to sit in the stroller, he wants to walk. However thats hard to do when you are accompanied by hoards of people. When we were in the barns, he was happy... he could walk around and look at all the fun animals. When we were walking around in the Food Alley or the Marketplace and he was in the stroller, he wasn't such a happy camper.... but there were just soooo many people!


Cows!! 




I love Clydesdales  



Baby ducks 


These are the tallest cows I've ever seen... they were taller than all the people 


Unfortunately I only got pictures of their butts 





Arabian dancers 


Cooling off in the water 




Jonathan's one and only interest at the PNE is food. It was quite entertaining watching Jonathan go on a food rampage, eating everything in sight. I won't lie... I had my share of PNE food as well, but Jonathan took it to a whole other level. He even made a video to document it:



It was a fun and filling time at this year's PNE and we're looking forward to taking Edison back again next year.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah - you made it to the PNE and it wasn't raining! (Nana)

    ReplyDelete
  2. especially loved the food video! (Momma)

    ReplyDelete