Thursday, February 3, 2011

Coupon Queen

I've recently discovered a variety of coupon websites that mail the coupons you choose to your house! I had no idea such thing existed. I'm quite excited about it, who doesn't like to save money? I just need to make sure I don't buy an item that I don't really need, simply because I have a coupon for it. I was telling Jonathan all about my coupon madness and he exclaimed "Wow, how stay-at-home-mom of you".

If anyone is interested in entering into the world of coupon savings, here are a few of the websites I found: save.ca, brandsaver.ca, smartcanucks.ca, websaver.ca, and gocoupons.ca. And of course, many good deals can be found on groupon.com.

If there are any other good ones out there, feel free to let me know! Happy shopping.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't they great? Sorry I didn't tell you about them... I take some things for granted and think everyone knows about them :o)

    You don't have Mother of a Deal on your list:
    http://www.motherofadeal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eleana! I don't know why I was so out of the coupon loop! I'll definitely check out the Mother of a Deal one too :)

    ReplyDelete