Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Photographer Jonathan

Jonathan has been taking over some of the picture taking duties while I'm at work during the day. I just downloaded all the pictures off the camera card the other day and discovered some good ones that Jonathan  had taken... and I though that some of them needed sharing!

Edison has become a regular at the skatepark while hanging with his Daddy during the day 



Drool face 



Yummy waffle breakfast 


"Hey what's that prickly thing?" 


"Hey! I can't reach it!" 


Edison loves playing on the deck... something he won't be able to do for much longer (without getting cold and wet that is) 


Could he get any cuter?

Hope you enjoyed them. I know I sure did!



2 comments:

  1. awesome! thanks for sharing! did you see my girlfriend noted on FB that Edison is a more experienced skateboarder than she!! hahaha... so cute! such a daddy's boy!! Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw - notice i can post comments now? they must have changed something because it's very easy and just two clicks away. Yeah! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete