Friday, December 17, 2010

5 Months!

Today my baby boy is 5 months old! I can't believe how the time is flying. He grows and changes so quickly, each moment is precious.

He is still working on rolling over, he's only done it a couple of times. I'm not really sure why he's not interested in rolling over other than I think he prefers being on his back where he can see more, as opposed to on his stomach. He definitely is a curious little guy! He's also starting to learn how to sit up, although its still wobbly at this stage of the game. He has discovered that he can get his foot into his mouth and now sucking on his foot is one of his favorite things to do. He's also discovered that he can get his voice to do some very high pitched squeals and in the last couple of days he's been squealing......a lot!

Here are a few of the pictures I took today, on his 5 month birthday.





1 comment: