Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pearly Whites

Edison seems to be on a mission to pop out as many teeth as he can in a very short amount of time. In the span of 10 days, he has had 3 teeth cut through!

After the top two broke through, I was hoping for a bit of a teething break before the bottom ones made their journey to the surface. However, it seems we won't get a break just yet. A couple of days ago I felt a little part of a bottom tooth poke through. It is extremely hard to look in his mouth, most likely because it hurts and he doesn't want me poking around in there... who can blame him?!? However, today he tolerated it long enough for me to get a quick look and from what I can tell, the fourth bottom tooth won't be far behind.

Whew! That is a lot of teeth at a very fast pace and I really do hope that once the bottom ones are through my little guy gets a bit of a break. It's hard on all of us. He's hurting, not sleeping well, therefore I'm not sleeping well which makes for a grumpy baby and a tired mama. As much as I didn't want to do this, Baby Tylenol has been our friend.

The top teeth are only part way in but they are sharp little suckers! It's hard to get a good picture of them; here is the best I could do so far.... sorry for the up-the-nose view:


No comments:

Post a Comment