Thursday, April 14, 2011

Farewell Ballet.......Hello Jonathan!

Since before Christmas, Jonathan has been working very hard every weekend playing piano for the ballet rehearsals and exams for a number of different dance schools. While it's nice to have the extra cashola, it meant that he was working 7 days a week....with the odd day off on a weekend here and there. Thank you Jonathan, for working those fingers so hard!

The good news is: ballet season is officially finished for Jonathan, and he can finally have his weekends back. Edison and I are very excited.

I thought I'd post a few pictures that I took about a month ago and just never got around to putting up. I took these pictures on one of Jonathan's rare days off. It was a nice day out so we decided to take a walk down to our local coffee shop and enjoy a coffee. We then walked over to a small park near-by and put Edison into a swing for the first time! Even though Edison is strong and can sit up well on his own, the swing was still pretty big for him. I had to bunch my jacket up and put it in behind him to hold him in there while he was swinging. He loved it! It will be even better when he gets a bit bigger. 




No comments:

Post a Comment