Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Weekend with the Trottiers

My sister Sara and her husband Ryan were here for a visit this past weekend. They don't come home very often, and when they do it's only for a couple of days because of their busy work schedules. But hey, we'll take whatever we can get. It does however, make for a very busy couple of days... especially for the little one.

We spent the first day at my Dad's, where Sara and Ryan got to see the farm for the first time. We also had to pay a visit to the CheeseWorks store (a must visit if you're in Maple Ridge). We also went to Costco, and we stopped for milkshakes at the Bobby Sox 50's diner. We had an awesome dinner and had a great evening of visiting and hanging out.

On Sunday we drove out to Chilliwack to visit my grandparents and then went back to my Mom's house to hang out for the evening. Sara and Ryan had some friends over and the crowd was quickly divided: guys in the living room watching football, girls in the kitchen chatting and making dinner... what a surprise!

I hardly took any pictures during their visit... silly me!! Here are a few of the ones I did manage to take:

Momma and sister Sara 


The gals in the kitchen  


Edison and Amber's nephew Joe... passing the airplane back and forth 



Joe showing Edison his Nintendo DS... so cute! 


I know this picture is blurry... and not exactly blog-worthy BUT I didn't realize my flash was off and this was my only shot of Edison riding the hobby horse. I thought it was so cute!


It was a fun visit... it went by way to fast as usual. We're looking forward to the return of the Trottiers in July... just in time for Edison's 2nd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment