Friday, January 27, 2012

A New Play Area in the Making

The upstairs landing of our house is a decent size. It's not just a narrow hallway with bedroom doors... it's not humungous, but there's a bit of space to move around in.


After we set up the train table at Christmas time, Jonathan and I decided to put it in the upstairs hall and turn it into a little play area for Edison - the man with many toys.

The walls were rather blank, they didn't scream "fun kids play area", so I've been keeping my eye out for something cute to decorate the walls with in his little area.

I didn't want to spend a ton of money and when I found these cute little wall cards by Children Inspire Design on for half price, I thought they would do the trick nicely.


Edison, playing with his trains


Observe the boring walls

I ordered the wall cards online and they arrived in the mail a couple of days ago. I love getting things (other than bills) in the mail! So, I unwrapped my little parcel, got out my trusty glue dots, and away I went...





Our happy little boy


No comments:

Post a Comment