Monday, August 20, 2012

Tofino Trip 2012 - Chemainus

We are back from camping and I'm ready to get this blog updated!! I still have so many pictures from our Tofino trip that I'd like to share.

After leaving our hotel in Victoria, we headed for Tofino. We made one little pit-stop along the way - Chemainus. In all the years that Jonathan and I lived in Victoria, we'd never been in to the little town, known for it's many murals. We decided, being in tourist mode, that we'd stop and take a look around.

Marilyn and Edison, tightly packed into the back of the car 




"How long do I have to stand in front of this big tree??" 


You can take a train ride tour of the murals



The murals are really amazing! 


Their cute little downtown 





Love this sculpture! 





I was still taking pictures as we were driving out of town!


I'm glad we stopped and walked around, what a cool little place to visit! Next stop: Tofino!


No comments:

Post a Comment