Friday, December 16, 2011

Monkeying Around

Edison is quite the energetic little monkey.... all the time! He loves climbing, sliding, and playing, and he never seems to get tired.

In the last month or so, we've taken him to quite a few different indoor play places for him to burn off some energy and practice his monkey skills. I have some great videos of him playing at a place called Jungle Jacks and I'm hoping I get a bit of time over the Christmas Break to upload them to the blog.

Yesterday Jonathan took Edison to our local Rec Centre where they have an indoor playroom for tots. I wasn't able to join them unfortunately.... having to go to that annoying place called work... but it looks like they had a great time!

On a mission, ready to play! 





Trying not to sink... 


Fun on the trampoline... I love how his legs are blurry, like a mini-roadrunner  


Taking a quick break 


Not sure he likes riding this motorcycle... 




Whipping up a snack 
























It looks like they had  a great time. I'm looking forward to joining them next time as today is my last day of work!!!! Well, for a couple of weeks anyway. I'm so excited to spend my days with Edison and Jonathan and not even think about work! It's going to be awesome! Stay tuned for blog posts about all of our fun Christmas Vacation comings and goings. We're staying around town, but we have some fun activities planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment