Friday, March 23, 2012

Vrooom Vroooooom!!

It's no secret that Jonathan is basically a child in a man's body. I knew it when I married him and nothing has changed in the almost 9 years that we've been married. However, now that we have a little one, I think he thinks he has even more permission to do goofy things.

Cue the go-cart... Jonathan's newest purchase. What father and son doesn't need a go-cart to cruise around in??

So far, Jonathan has been fixing and modifying a couple things... so he and Edison haven't actually driven it yet. But they did push it up the little hill in our back lane and coast back down to our garage. Needless to say, when this thing actually gets driven, helmets will be in order.

Checking it out, practicing his steering  






Pushing it up the little hill 


Coasting by 


Pulling into the garage 


He even made me sit in it... no guarantees I'm driving that thing though!



I'll post a video when it gets driven for the first time with the two of them in it. Maybe this weekend, if our crazy weather cooperates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment