Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Look Back at 2010

2010 has been a wonderful year for Jonathan and I, full of so many exciting and unforgettable moments. I am so grateful for all of God's blessings and really look forward to what 2011 has to bring! There are so many great memories from this past year. I though I would highlight a few that are truly "once in a lifetime".

Jonathan and I bought our first house and February 1st was move-in day! We love living here and love having a place to call our own....and so does Albert.


In February Vancouver hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics. Going downtown during all the excitement was so much fun!




The biggest event of the year happened on July 17th at 10:19pm when baby Edison made his way into the world. This was obviously an experience we will never forget!




And finally, on September 4th my baby sister Sara married Ryan. It was a beautiful wedding, the weather was great and Sara looked amazing.

This was such an amazing year and I'm a little sad that its over, but I really am looking forward to 2011. Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment