Friday, January 7, 2011

Fun at the Zoo!

Good News:
For Christmas this year, my mom and Andy bought us a season's pass to the Greater Vancouver Zoo. Its great because it is fairly close to our house and we can go whenever we'd like and don't have to feel like we have to make a whole long day of it, because we can go as often as we like. We went for the first time a couple of days ago when we were still having the really nice weather (cold, but nice). We wandered for a couple of hours before Jonathan had to go to work. Believe it or not, Jonathan had never been there before and didn't realize that they actually have quite a lot of fun animals. Edison slept in his stroller for the majority of the time, but once he gets a bit older he'll love it.

Bad News:
I took tons of pictures while we were there. When I got home I went to transfer them to my computer only to find out that the SD card in the camera had corrupted the majority of the pictures. We've been having a little trouble with this SD card lately, but its never done anything like this before. Anyways, I have a few of the pictures but I guess I'll have to make sure to bring the camera back again next time and try again. I guess the animals aren't really going anywhere.

Edison was nicely bundled



I don't know why this guy was walking around with his nose up in the air like that


No comments:

Post a Comment