Monday, January 17, 2011

6 Months!

Wow! I can't believe Edison is 6 months old today. I don't know where the time has gone; it's already been a half of a year! Time is flying by too quickly.

Now that he's sitting up, he spends a lot of time sitting and playing with toys. He is also starting to grow a little more hair on that bald little head of his.

He is very vocal, making lots of fun sounds with his voice.....including some ear-piercing squeals. One day Edison was in his Jolly Jumper in the kitchen and Jonathan said that he could hear him shrieking from the back yard!

We've also recently embarked on our journey into solid foods. Up until today it was going really well. Today I gave him some chicken and unfortunately that did not go over well....he gagged and then tossed his cookies, so to speak. Poor little guy, I felt bad. Oh well, we'll try again another day.

For the most part, he's a very happy little boy. He's starting to like the game of peek-a-boo and we've gotten some pretty good laughs out of him. I will put a video of him laughing on the blog soon. Here are some pictures from today:






Happy Half-Birthday to my little boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment