Sunday, May 20, 2012

More Fun for the Backyard!

Edison loves slides. When we go to a playground, the only thing he wants to go on is the slide.... over, and over.... and over. He especially loves to roll a toy down the slide first, and then go down himself.

To get a little slide for our backyard was a bit of a no-brainer... I think it will keep him entertained for countless hours this summer!

Jonathan was at work a few days ago and I was just dying to get this thing together. If something needs assembled, that's usually Jonathan's department... I am not good at following written directions and usually just end up getting frustrated. But he wasn't home and I really wanted to put it together so I decided to be brave and do it myself.

Let me tell you... you do not have to be a rocket scientist to get this thing together, it really was very easy... and the directions came with pictures... perfect for me!


Always such a helper 



Getting very excited!! 


                                  
                 



Sliding all day makes for one happy little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment