Sunday, July 24, 2011

From Fraser Fest to Country Fest... All in One Day

Yesterday was a day full of fests! We started out the day in New West where Jonathan was playing in a jazz band for the opening of the Fraser Fest.

We've all been feeling pretty rain-weary but this weekend brought the much-needed sun we were definitely craving. Edison and I walked around the Fraser Fest, taking in the booths, the river scenery and the sounds of the jazz music.

Views of the New West Quay 



I love tugboats!















Edison was flirting with the ladies who were sitting behind us



My handsome men! 







This weekend was our city's annual Country Fest so after dinner we headed over to check things out. Edison loved seeing all the animals... and Jonathan loved seeing the mini doughnuts.

Sheep!

Wool! 

I wanted to take this furry guy home with me to live in my backyard 


I love cows 







We walked into this barn and Jonathan said "Wow, that's a lot of steak!" 


My little broccoli   



I took this picture when we were walking back to the car. Our city is so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment