Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh Canada!


Today is Canada's 144th birthday! We headed out to downtown Maple Ridge this afternoon to take part in the Canada Day festivities. It was a combination of the Farmer's Market (which is usually held on Saturdays) as well as all of the other Canada Day booths and family activities. We had a nice little stroll around, bought some scrumptious fresh bread, and sat on the grass while Edison practiced his new walking skills.

I also want to say a very Happy Birthday to my sister Sara who gets to share her birthday with this great country of ours.

Here are a few pictures from our day:








After our day out, we came home and I made a lasagna for dinner. Edison has been very set on feeding himself these days. Usually if it's something pretty messy I will try to feed him first, to see if he'll let me. Tonight, he didn't want me feeding him, he wanted to do it himself.... which I knew would be a mess! Sure enough, he even managed to get sauce on his forehead! These pictures were too good not to share...




No comments:

Post a Comment